NOTHING’S AS WILD
The Wildcat X stays true to its rugged roots with TEAM Rapid Response clutch and a 951cc, 90+ HP, V-Twin, torque-tuned motor to match. Duro Power Grip tires and JRi ECX-1 adjustable shocks tackle the trail with ease. Its full-perimeter frame boasts a low center of gravity with a 40/60 weight distribution.
Race-Inspired ROPS Cage
An all-new ROPS cage on the Wildcat X models takes its Baja race-inspired design straight from the race machines used by Robby Gordon. It’s made from robust tubing, with additional front support braces aimed at delivering maximum rigidity and strength for driver who demand race-level performance.
RG PRO Rear SuspensionRG PRO rear suspension features a new style trailing arm design for true tracking throughout the 16.5 inches of travel, delivering professional level performance and stability.
TEAM Rapid Response Clutch
The rugged TEAM® Rapid Response™ clutch is a perfect complement to each Wildcat’s continuously variable transmission (CVT). Thanks to a lightweight design that creates minimal friction, power transfer is effortless. Shifts occur automatically and instantly in response to the vehicle no matter how hard you hammer the throttle. Ride on.
1000 H.O. Engine - Wildcat X
The 951cc, H2, liquid-cooled V-twin EFI engine is a torque monster. The race-tuned motor on X models ups your output to 90+ horsepower. The Wildcat power plant features a Pentroof Hemispherical Combustion Chamber. The design features 4 valves per cylinder, the key to creating more efficient combustion. There’s also a 2-into-1 tuned ceramic-coated exhaust and an air-intake system with 50mm throttle body.
2WD/4WD FRONT DIFFERENTIAL LOCK
Arctic riders prefer to be in control with their on-the-fly 2WD/4WD. In 2WD, steering is light and nimble. Shift on the fly into 4WD and power is delivered to the front wheels. The front wheels spin at different speeds while the steering effort remains minimal. For the ultimate traction, activate the electronic front differential lock and power is sent to all four wheels, enabling you to crawl, climb and continue on with confidence.
- Bore & Stroke (mm)92 x 71,6
- Engine TypeV-Twin SOHC, 4-stroke, 4-valve EFI
- Engine displacement (cc)951
- Gas / DieselGas
- PS / KW (L7e)n. a.
- PS / KW (off Road)90+ HP
- Cooling SystemLiquid with twin-fan
- Overall length (cm/in.)325,1 / 128
- Overall width (cm/in.)162,6 / 64
- Overall height (cm/in.)169,7 / 66,8
- Wheelbase (cm/in.)241,3 / 95
- Wheelbase (Short/Long)Short Wheel Base
- Ground Clearance (cm/in.)33 / 13
- Dry weight626 / 1380
- TransmissionAutomatic CVT
- Gear SelectionL / H / N / R / P
- Drive System2/4 WD + Electric Diff. Lock
- Front brakesHydraulic Disc
- Rear brakesHydraulic Disc
- Front SuspensionDouble A-Arm
- Suspension Travel - Front (cm/in.)43,18 / 17
- Rear Suspension5-Link Trailing Arm
- Suspension Travel - Rear (cm/in.)45,72 / 18
- Type ApprovalsOff Road (NH)
- Number of Seats2
Towing / Hauling
- Rack/Box Capacity - Rear (kg/lbs.)136 / 300
- Alternator Capacity (amps)36
- Fuel Capacity (lt./gal.)33,3 / 8,8
- Tire Front27x9-14
- Tire Rear27x11-14
- FeaturesRace-Inspired Highback Seats
alum. bumpers front & rear
Ultradurable exoskeleton frame ROPS
powersteering w. tilt steering wheel
Front and rear LED lighting (off Road)
Park in Gear
Electronic fuel injection (EFI)
Preload Adjustable and Dual Rate Springs
Full Aluminium Doors
ITP Blackwater Evolution Tires
Team drive Clutch for quick-response acceleration